HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY IMAGES?
- You will receive digital files through an online gallery. You’ll be able to save them, share them and/or print them. I HIGHLY encourage you to BACK THEM UP IMMEDIATELY!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY IMAGES?
- Wedding delivery is 8-10 weeks
- Engagement session delivery is 3 weeks
DO YOU PROVIDE RAW IMAGES?
- I do not 🥰
HOW MANY IMAGES DO I GET?
- For couples, you can expect 40-50
- For weddings, around 50-75/hr.
HOW MANY OUTFITS CAN I BRING?
- I usually say 2, it’s a good amount!
CAN THE COMPLIMENTARY ENGAGEMENT SESSION BE USED FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
- Unfortunately, no. It is complimentary and is not included in the total pricing of the wedding package.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU HAVE/USE?
- I currently shoot with 2 Canon 5D Mark IV's and have a Canon 5D Mark III as a "back up." My primary lens is the Canon 35mm 1.4 and my secondary lens is the Canon 24-70mm.
DO YOU PHOTOSHOP?
- I’ve built my brand on authentic, raw and real moments. If you have a pimple spring up out of nowhere, sure … I can be of assistance. But I refuse to alter body parts, add anything to an image, or take away certain things. To be 10000% transparent, I don’t even own photoshop. I do all of my editing through Lightroom and Lightroom only :)
BUT WHAT IF I WANT YOU TO PHOTOSHOP?
- Then I’m not the photographer for you 🥰
WHAT IF I WANT YOU TO EDIT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY THAN YOUR CURRENT STYLE?
- I have worked very hard to perfect my current style (11 years and counting) and will not be willing to alter that!
DO YOU TRAVEL?
- Not often, but I am willing to travel! Send me an email and we can build a custom package for your needs!
DO YOU TAKE PAYMENTS?
- We can always work something out ;)
DO YOU REQUIRE THAT I PROVIDE YOU WITH A MEAL?
- If you’ve booked me for 5 hours or more, yes. I do require a HOT MEAL.
HOW DO I BOOK?
- You sign a digital contract and pay the non refundable retainer and I’m all yours.
WHY IS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY EXPENSIVE?!
- Running a photography business isn’t like having a 9-5 (what small business is?!). I spend countless hours emailing, texting, calling … before couples even book with me. After they’ve booked, I still spend countless hours communicating, helping with timelines, speaking with coordinators, meeting the bride and groom for venue walk throughs, meeting them again a week before the wedding to finalize/answer any questions they have. Not to mention the driving to and from all locations, plus the preparation for the wedding day as well as shooting the wedding for 6+ hours. Then begins the editing. Also, there's gear maintenance, paying for websites, gallery delivery, quickbooks, taxes, blah blah blah; I could go all day but I’ll spare you! In my honest opinion, It’s not expensive enough when I’m spending countless hours away from my babies!