HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY IMAGES?
- You will receive digital files through an online gallery. You’ll be able to save them, share them and/or print them. I HIGHLY encourage you to BACK THEM UP IMMEDIATELY!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY IMAGES?
- Wedding delivery is 8-10 weeks
- Engagement session delivery is 3 weeks
DO YOU PROVIDE RAW IMAGES?
- I do not 🥰
HOW MANY IMAGES DO I GET?
- For couples, you can expect 40-50
- For weddings, around 50-75/hr.
HOW MANY OUTFITS CAN I BRING?
- I usually say 2, it’s a good amount! I've also had some couples bring up to 5 🤷🏻♀️
CAN THE COMPLIMENTARY ENGAGEMENT SESSION BE USED FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
- Unfortunately, no. It is complimentary and is not included in the total pricing of the wedding package.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU HAVE/USE?
- I currently shoot with a Canon 5D Mark IV and have two Canon 5D Mark III’s as back up. You will forever and always see my Canon 35mm 1.4L II lens on any one of those cameras. I also have a Canon 24-70mm, Canon 50mm, two speedlight flashes and one video light for reception use.
DO YOU PHOTOSHOP?
- I’ve built my brand on authentic, raw and real moments. If you have a pimple spring up out of nowhere, sure … I can be of assistance. But I refuse to alter body parts, add anything to an image, or take away certain things. To be 10000% transparent, I don’t even own photoshop. I do all of my editing through Lightroom and Lightroom only :)
BUT WHAT IF I WANT YOU TO PHOTOSHOP?
- Then I’m not the photographer for you :)
WHAT IF I WANT YOU TO EDIT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY THAN YOUR CURRENT STYLE?
- I have worked very hard to perfect my current style (10 years and counting) and will never be willing to alter that!
DO YOU TRAVEL?
- Not often, but I am willing to travel! Send me an email and we can build a custom package for your needs!
DO YOU TAKE PAYMENTS?
- We can always work something out ;)
DO YOU REQUIRE THAT I PROVIDE YOU WITH A MEAL?
- If you’ve booked me for 5 hours or more, yes. I do require a HOT MEAL.
HOW DO I BOOK?
- You sign a digital contract and pay the non refundable retainer and I’m all yours.
WHY IS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY EXPENSIVE?!
- Running a photography business isn’t like having a 9-5 (what small business is?!). I spend countless hours emailing, texting, calling … before couples even book with me. After they’ve booked, I still spend countless hours communicating, helping with timelines, speaking with coordinators, meeting the bride and groom for venue walk throughs, meeting them again a week before the wedding to finalize/answer any questions they have. Not to mention the driving to and from all locations, plus the preparation for the wedding day as well as shooting the wedding for 6+ hours. Then begins the editing. Also, there's gear maintenance, paying for websites, gallery delivery, quickbooks, taxes, blah blah blah; I could go all day but I’ll spare you! In my honest opinion, It’s not expensive enough when I’m spending countless hours away from my babies!